Lineage 2 da Vinci
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions about Enchants

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions about Enchants Empty Suggestions about Enchants

Post by nada99 Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:50 pm

First thing, alot of players/friends , just like me , join the game for having some fun , but after break couple itens almost one after other , in low grade , we decide to stop. So , the thing is , whats the point of pay the same amount o Gold Bars in a Crystal enchant D , where only add + 1 to weapon, just like a S84 , Same price , same amout of enchants with 1 scroll , no point at all .

The other thing is , why use blessed enchants , if you can get alot of weapons anyway ? and dont worth at all enchange for Blessed, since its the same % rate (98). ( Unless you are a BOT , Cof ManOfSteal Cof cof ), another thing made us leave , you keep a bot unban to dont lose a single member , but lose 10 because of this , dont understand your way of thinking.

And finaly , here is my suggestian , Crystal enchant D = + 10 (at least) per enchant or cost 10 times less ,Crystal Enchant C = + 6 , Crystal Enchant B = +4, Crystal enchant A = +2 and finaly , Crystal enchant S = +1 (still dont worth for low grade itens , but its a thing) . Otherwise you can just clear those enchants from shop . And the last Thing, Blessed Enchants 100% at the first lvls , and 99% after , (100% util +24D , 49C, 74B, 99A, and 99% at 49D, 74C, 99B, 124A ) or 100% chance util this caps , so you can only enchant more with crystal enchants.

Sorry for my bad English , but its all =)

nada99

Back to top Go down

Suggestions about Enchants Empty Re: Suggestions about Enchants

Post by soni159 Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:59 pm

stop cry and u play with bot for other char and cry for m all know for normal enchad weapon very max 220-240 for big lucky.... Im sure and antibotsystem for server u nada99 1st leave for this server

soni159

Back to top Go down

Post by nada99 Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:15 pm

Sorry ? i cant even understand what you say , looks like your monkey language dont let me ... and no , i never use bot on my life , and i never will , even because this is for pussys . The one who cant play without bot its worse then trash for me , do i dont even want to replain you , just die , you probly just a failed person , who need those things too surivive in real life too ....

just fell sad about you ^^ . And if you want to know who use bot , just look at how many hours top players spend . In already quit because of people like you , and because the non-sense math

And its not cry , its suggestions to get the server better , with more sense. Anyway, good luck with your 30 players online , lets see how many days more this server gonna live =)

nada99

Back to top Go down

Post by soni159 Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:39 pm

cry to them ALL server to play?????????

soni159

Back to top Go down

Post by nada99 Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:10 am

dont argue with bot

nada99

Back to top Go down

Post by soni159 Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Do not play l2 no have any server that does not have bot or auto cliker leave l2............. is not for u

soni159

Back to top Go down

Suggestions about Enchants Empty maybe

Post by nada99 Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:39 am

soni159 wrote:Do not play l2 no have any server that does not have bot or auto cliker leave l2............. is not for u

I learn something once , " only because everyone is doing something wrong, that dont became right" , in fell rly sorry for you to think that way, you will be nothing your whole life , and about this game , i play since you have 5 , maybe even before you born , and if the server admin go for a decent antibot/hack, and just ban whoever try , wont be anyone. THX for make this world a worse place

nada99

Back to top Go down

Post by Server-Admin-Finnia Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:29 am

I decide to change the enchant prices so that armor enchants cost half of weapon enchant to balance attack power and defence power.

Server-Admin-Finnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down