Lineage 2 da Vinci
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advice to improve the server :D

2 posters

Go down

advice to improve the server :D Empty advice to improve the server :D

Post by juan35002 Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:11 am

[ib]I first want to introduce hi my name is john my pj megaspol and would like to give a recommendation to the server is more fun.
The][ first would be a better way to get the gold bar in addition to the vote and to participate in kamaloca. My idea would be to create a farm area where gold is king drop in low amounts to not be as easy to get them this would promote the game on the server and make it more attractive.
The problems is that players only come to vote and participate in kamaloca and gets a little boring this time.
Since already thanks Very Happy Very Happy[/b][/i]

juan35002

Back to top Go down

advice to improve the server :D Empty Re: advice to improve the server :D

Post by Akio13 Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:38 pm

I got a suggestion also... there are a lot of servers with high rates and some like customs items, etc... but what if we could make this server different than other, and i got a suggestion that maybe you can make also the second type of server with low rates like x3-5... but the drop for scroll enchants to be ok, or a good way to obtain them not to force too much, and also to have high rate for enchantments... also would be nice for adena to be obtained just from item sell...so adena to not drop at all from mob? sounds like kinda hardcore, but at the same time is not due to good drop and high enchant rate...

Akio13

Back to top Go down

Post by Akio13 Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:56 pm

and also would be nice to add an npc that can enchant weapon to max safety lvl if u got necessary scroll in your inventory...so to not lose time just on enchanting items...

Akio13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum